Wednesday, February 08, 2012

AFS-USA, accepted!

Today I got three emails from AFS. I got one during school stating that they have received my resubmitted application and will be in contact with me shortly. Then at like 6:45pm, I got another email from AFS saying my application is under final review by my advisor. Literally twelve minutes after that email I got yet another one saying:

"Hi Paige,
We’re writing to let you know your application has been submitted to AFS-Spain. Now that your application has been reviewed and accepted by AFS-USA, AFS-Spain will review your application and let us know your status within approximately 4-6 weeks. Should they need additional information, we will be in touch with you. Once we hear back from AFS-Spain, we will send you an email to let you know about your acceptance status."

So, after waiting months to hear, I've FINALLY been accepted by AFS-USA! Now, I have to wait another 4-6 weeks to hear of my acceptance from AFS-Spain. Since i'm used to waiting, those couple of weeks will seem like nothing! This big piece of news definitely made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment